All Things Tech & Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general site where everyone who enjoys games, technology, cars, ect. can come together discuss, learn and share information about anything and show off whatever you want.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3DS Release Date, Price Announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BzarOne
Admin
BzarOne

3DS Release Date, Price Announced Empty
PostSubject: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   3DS Release Date, Price Announced EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 pm

3DS Release Date, Price Announced Z214410089
The Nintendo 3DS handheld release date is March 27 in the U.S., and will cost $249.99. The glasses-free 3D device will come in two shades at launch: "Cosmo Black" or "Aqua Blue." In the launch “window”, between March and June, there will be 25 different games available, including these first-party games: Pilot Wings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats, Steel Diver, Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Paper Mario and Star Fox 64 3D. (Correction: Earlier, we erroneously reported these games as "launch titles." They're actually due out sometime between March 27 and E3 in June.)

The 3DS will come with a game called Face Raiders installed, in which you take images of your face and add them to a shooting gallery.

The $249.99 price is a bit cheaper than I had thought, and the launch window line-up of games is pretty impressive -- who doesn't want to play 3D Pilot Wings? -- so I'm pretty impressed. What about you? Are you going to be lining up to purchase a 3DS?

Back to top Go down
https://allthingstechandfun.forumotion.com
allknightmare

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   3DS Release Date, Price Announced EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 am

ninendo 3ds whats the point of having 3d on such a small screen and it's not aking a diffrence for the player there either still good or still as sorry as befor they dont care about the diffrence they just wana play so i vote no for is the nintedo 3ds good or not
Cool
Back to top Go down
BzarOne
Admin
BzarOne

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   3DS Release Date, Price Announced EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

Well its always good to wait for later models, this one is just to bulky for my taste!
Back to top Go down
https://allthingstechandfun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   3DS Release Date, Price Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

3DS Release Date, Price Announced
Page 1 of 1