This is a general site where everyone who enjoys games, technology, cars, ect. can come together discuss, learn and share information about anything and show off whatever you want.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

3DS Release Date, Price Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BzarOne
Admin

PostSubject: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 pm

The Nintendo 3DS handheld release date is March 27 in the U.S., and will cost $249.99. The glasses-free 3D device will come in two shades at launch: "Cosmo Black" or "Aqua Blue." In the launch “window”, between March and June, there will be 25 different games available, including these first-party games: Pilot Wings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats, Steel Diver, Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Paper Mario and Star Fox 64 3D. (Correction: Earlier, we erroneously reported these games as "launch titles." They're actually due out sometime between March 27 and E3 in June.)

The 3DS will come with a game called Face Raiders installed, in which you take images of your face and add them to a shooting gallery.

The $249.99 price is a bit cheaper than I had thought, and the launch window line-up of games is pretty impressive -- who doesn't want to play 3D Pilot Wings? -- so I'm pretty impressed. What about you? Are you going to be lining up to purchase a 3DS?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allthingstechandfun.forumotion.com
allknightmare

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 am

ninendo 3ds whats the point of having 3d on such a small screen and it's not aking a diffrence for the player there either still good or still as sorry as befor they dont care about the diffrence they just wana play so i vote no for is the nintedo 3ds good or not
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BzarOne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

Well its always good to wait for later models, this one is just to bulky for my taste!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allthingstechandfun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Release Date, Price Announced   

Back to top Go down

3DS Release Date, Price Announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things Tech & Fun :: All Things Games & Consoles :: Ds-
Jump to: